For the success rate of IVF, we take various factors for the best results
The success rate of IVF factor – Age:
The most important factor for the success rate of IVF treatment is age and using your own eggs. While women in their younger have higher chances of IVF success, older women with lower quality of woman’s eggs and fewer eggs have fewer chances of in vitro fertilization success rate
- The live birth rate per retrieval for females below 35 years of age is around is 40.7%
- Live birth rate per retrieval for females in the age of 35-37 years of age is around is 31.3%
- Live birth rate per retrieval for females in the age of 38-40 years of age is around is 22.2%
- Live birth rate per retrieval for females in the age of 41-42 years of age is around is 11.8%
- Older women have very few genetically balanced eggs left to respond to fertility drugs.
- Female age – chromosomally normal eggs
- At age 35 – 40-50%
- At age 40 – 10-20%
- And then much fewer after that
- Healthy women over the age of 35 are less fertile than their younger counterparts.
The success rate of IVF factor – Previous pregnancy:
Previous pregnancy is also a factor for the success rate of IVF and if it was with the same partner.
Previous pregnancy with the same partner that’s currently undergoing IVF treatment, the chances of IVF success rate is more.
The success rate of IVF factor – Use of donor eggs:
Donor eggs are a significant consideration if your age is over 35-40, as there may be a higher rate of IVF success.
Using donor eggs from younger women may increase the chances of pregnancy by over 40 %. According to common data, a 55 % live birth success rate happens with a fresh donor egg/embryo transfer.
The success rate of IVF factor – Lifestyle habits:
If you want to improve your chance of having a baby, then stop smoking. A woman is required to quit smoking at least three months before starting the best IVF treatment
Women who smoke require higher dosages of fertility drugs to stimulate their ovaries. They have lower implantation rates than nonsmokers and need almost twice as many IVF attempts.
More IVF success factors to take care of include losing weight. Overweight or obese women have fewer chances of IVF success.
The success rate of IVF factor – Fertility center Treatment :
IVF is a serious process, so we suggest you go for a reputed and check the best IVF hospital the training and experience of the IVF clinic and staff before starting the IVF process
Check previous birth rate per IVF cycles started
Check the rate of patients pregnant with twins, triplets, or more
The success rate of IVF Treatment – The quality of the semen:
Male infertility issues have an impact on IVF success rates, however other variables including uterine anomalies, Des exposure, and fibroid tumors can reduce IVF success rates.
- The success rate of a baby considerably with a donor.
- Treatment type live birth per transfer
- Fresh transfer – 56.6%
- Frozen/thaw transfer – 37.2%
As you can see, with the new transfer, the success rate of Successful IVF Treatment for having a baby improves.
Any healthier pair that wants to start a family but hasn’t been able to conceive after a year of trying, as well as women over 35 who want to start a family, should consider IVF therapy and a visit to a reputed IVF fertility treatment. Women with a damaged or obstructed fallopian tube, as well as any other sickness, are advised to seek IVF Doctors in order to realize their dream of becoming a mother.