How to Get Clear, Youthful Skin with Turmeric
The golden seasoning Turmeric is a well-known ayurvedic remedy in India and around the world. This culinary spice has been used in Ancient India for about 4000 years. It is still revered today for its outstanding health advantages all over the world.
Uses of Turmeric Oil For Skin
Turmeric powder is a well-known herbal treatment for a variety of skin problems. It can be used with a wide range of products without causing irritation to your skin.
Protects Your Skin
Curcumin, a polyphenol, is the most important active ingredient in turmeric for skin benefits.
Curcumin is a potent antioxidant that aids in the reduction of oxidative stress. Free radicals are unstable in nature and can be created by daily exposure to the sun, tobacco, and pollution.
Turmeric has antibacterial and antiseptic effects in addition to being a superb natural antioxidant. Turmeric for skin has been used to treat cuts, scrapes, wounds, and fight off numerous skin infections since ancient times.
Benefits Of Turmeric For Skin
- Reduces Pimples: Acne is a prevalent skin problem that affects people of all ages. Turmeric is a safe and effective treatment for acne-prone skin.
- Turmeric’s antibacterial properties aid in the elimination of acne-causing germs. Its anti-inflammatory properties aid in the reduction of inflammation, which is a major cause of acne and pigmentation.
- Turmeric also helps to fade blemishes and gives you a healthy shine. For generations, it has been used to lighten the complexion in ubtans and beauty rituals.
- Improves Sun Protection: Turmeric oil has recently been found in a variety of sun care products to improve sun protection and slow down the ageing process.
- Reduces Inflammation: Studies have shown that applying turmeric to the skin can help with inflammatory conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, and dermatitis.
How To Use Turmeric For Skin
Because turmeric powder is readily available in most kitchens, it can be used as a home cure for acne, skin whitening, and anti-aging.
Here are some ideas for using turmeric in your skincare routine.
As a face oil.
To soothe and protect your skin, dilute turmeric oil with a suitable carrier oil of your choice and apply it as a moisturizer. To avoid irritations, we usually recommend maintaining essential oil concentrations below 1%.
As a spot treatment:
As a spot treatment for acne, tiny wounds, and bruises, combine a pinch of turmeric powder with fresh aloe vera juice.
As an ubtan:
1 tablespoon gramme flour, a pinch of turmeric powder, and enough water or hydrosol to make a paste Allow 5-10 minutes for this paste to dry on your skin.